OPPORTUNITY: The Business analyst plays a crucial role as the catalyst among Zeptoo’s sales, engineering, and project implementation teams and with Zeptoo’s clients. As a business analyst, you are expected to comprehend basic to complex business and technical issues. In addition, you should be team oriented and focused on improving client’s business operations and helping them to implement, often to create, best practices. You will work closely with the customer, and with Zeptoo’s development team. The business analyst will serve as the liaison between the various functional teams and the client to identify, analyze and develop business requirements for the project, and ensure that the end solution is delivered in cost-effective and timely manner. Reporting to the Director General, this position requires a focus on understanding client’s needs, the skill to translate those into functional specifications in line with an existing solution framework, and an ability to manage the build out.
- Provide pre-sales technical support, systems analysis, and project leadership and vision for multichannel platform solutions for financial institutions
- Translate business and technical requirements into software requirements specifications
- Provide leadership on solution design and best practice approach to system implementations and process re-engineering efforts.
- Manage (and or execute) all aspects of quality assurance testing of the application modifications including test planning, test execution, and post-implementation review.
- Facilitate communication, coordination and consensus among development, project management and sales teams.
- Manage field implementation of software solution using timely delivery of high quality project milestones.
- Identify and respond to business and operational risks and develop risk mitigation strategies during sales cycle and project implementation.
- Manage client expectations and contribute to client satisfaction.
- Serve as testing resource to ensure that deliverables meets technical and functional specifications.
- Assist in the identification of enhancements to the core base product.
- Develop training requirements and direct training programs.
- Interact with customers to ensure documentation of accurate and comprehensive data and reporting requirements.
- Responsibilities also include gap analysis for customization and development phases to ensure all requirements are being implemented as designed.
- 2+ years in a business analyst or consulting environment, preferably within roles responsible for client-facing requirements gathering, business analysis, project management and/or coordination dealing with the design and development of mobile, handheld and/or web-based application solutions.
- 2+ years direct project management experience.
- experience in financial services industry a plus
- 2+ years experience in full implementation lifecycle for delivery of software solutions (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences
- Willing to travel regionally as necessary.
- Professional services process and statement of work (SOW) definition experience
- Familiarity with at least one project management tool
- Competence in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus.