The Zeptoo Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing the company’s exceptional product portfolio to customers and partners on a regional and worldwide basis. Zeptoo’s marketing program leverages the innovative and dynamic qualities of our products to promote marketing programs that are creative, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented. The Zeptoo Marketing manager will wear a variety of hats, including product marketing, public relations, marketing communications, and field marketing.
The role: Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager for Zeptoo, you will be responsible for designing and executing on integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, and move Zeptoo’s business forward. In addition to launching new products and features, you will manage significant branding campaigns for Zeptoo’s products. To achieve your goals, you will utilize a variety of channels including social media, online advertising, event marketing, partner comarketing, and more. In addition, you will be responsible company-wide for conducting, sourcing, and distributing primary and secondary research on the mobile financial services market.
- Develop marketing strategy and own the team’s objectives, priorities, schedules, budget, and key results.
- Lead team to design and execute on integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, and move Zeptoo’s business forward.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering leadership to continue to improve Zeptoo’s leading edge product development.
- Work with external partners for co-marketing and partner opportunities.
- Partner with contractor market research team to identify, execute and package compelling market research.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with strong academic performance; MBA degree preferred.
- At least 4 years experience in product marketing.
- Extensive knowledge and/or experience in the financial services industry, preferably with a focus on mobile banking and mobile payments.
- Demonstrated strong performance with successful execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Proven ability to manage teams and lead multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.