Gerente de Mercadeo y Gerencia de Productos
One of the many reasons Zeptoo is able to bring innovative products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Marketing and Product Management. The product management team works closely with our software development team to help design and develop technologies for multichannel financial transactions. The product management team is responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Zeptoo does business.
Your role: Product Manager The Manager of Product Marketing and Product Management will be a flexible, results-oriented, and experienced leader who will coordinated and collaborate with a cross-functional team to help develop Zeptoo’s overall product strategy and partnering to manage the business. You will have visionary product insight and significant technical expertise in multichannel financial transactions, as well as leadership and business skills.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Develop and launch new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the software development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Establish partnerships as necessary to drive the growth of Zeptoo’s products.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience. Masters preferred.
- 3+ years experience building, scaling and managing a multichannel financial transactions business or equivalent. Deep understanding of mobile payment ecosystems and risk management as well as association rules.
- Solid product management experience with a track record of creating innovative and winning software solutions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, with enhanced understanding of stored value, micropayments and mobile payments.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision.
- Significant people and organizational management skills. A natural leader and mentor.